In the 21st century, many women have simply forgotten the real meaning of the word “classic”. Most people think that this is nothing more than simplicity of cut and neutrality of color. But in reality they are madly wrong.
After all, the classics are clothes that are silent, that do not help to stand out. She is strict and quite closely related to the corporate dress code. The classics can be seen only in the older generation of monarchs, for example, in Elizabeth II. But even she sometimes prefers to spit on him, dressing in bright colors unacceptable for the classics.
Features of the classics So what are the main features of the classics? Let’s figure this out.
1. Say no to bright. The ideal option is monochrome clothing sets in strict muted tones. The same taboo applies to prints, which are only possible on scarves.
2. Transparent, leather, latex and lace are taboo.
3. No trendy leopard or floral prints.
4. Closed shoes are obligatory. Heel no more than 6 cm.
5. Miniskirts, maxi-skirts and sundresses should be left for relaxing on the beach.
6. No oversized clothing.
7. Stick to dressing style.
8. No bare arms and legs. You must wear long sleeves and tights without fail.
9. Only expensive materials such as silk, cashmere, tweed and so on.
So what to wear
If you nevertheless decided to give your preference to the classics – remember Coco Chanel, who very clearly showed what it is and what this classic is eaten with. For special occasions, it is enough to put on a black dress below the knee length and long sleeves. The maximum jewelry for your look is a pearl necklace and stud earrings. Makeup is as natural as possible, no bright shadows or bright lipsticks. Shades of brown are your choice. Lipstick can be used in a muted burgundy.
If you are creating an image for every day, give preference to the most closed clothes. Men’s white blouses and black or blue dress pants or a skirt.
If you want to create an image for the office, then pay attention to the most strict models of suits, it is possible from tweed. At the same time, here you should forget about the newfangled asymmetric lines, colorful shades, various decor and so on. The only allowed is a small brooch .
This is what the classic style is called. Everything else is no longer him. Most often on the web, we meet the name “classic style” under rather loose images that have gone beyond the framework of the presented style. And the only name that applies to them is free classics. What do you think about this? We look forward to your comments! If you liked the article, save it to yourself and share with your friends!